Header Ads Widget

American Pickers" Star Mike Wolfe Breaks Silence on Rumors Following Frank Fritz's Passing


 

The two men, along with Danielle Colby-Cushman, were stars of the popular show "American Pickers," which followed them as they traveled across the country searching for forgotten treasures in junkyards, basements, and garages. They would restore and repurpose these finds, all while meeting unique and quirky characters along the way. Frank Fritz passed away at the age of 60 on Monday. While the cause of his death has not been disclosed, his health had significantly declined after a stroke in 2022, leaving him wheelchair-bound. Fritz had also battled Crohn's disease, a chronic inflammatory condition affecting the digestive tract, for many years.

Amid rumors that Mike Wolfe hadn't supported Fritz following his stroke, Wolfe's girlfriend, Leticia Cline, addressed the speculation on her Instagram story. She shared, "It’s been difficult to remain silent as false rumors spread, but instead of wasting time defending himself, Mike has dedicated his energy to being with Frank and his caregivers. He was by Frank's side when he took his last breath last night."Cline continued, "Although I never had the chance to meet Frank, I've come to know him through the countless stories Mike has shared about their adventures, both before and after the show. I’m proud of the grace Mike has shown throughout the years and how he never let anything affect their friendship. Frank will be deeply missed by so many.Cline wasn’t the only one to defend Wolfe. In a September interview with Mail Online, Mike’s brother, Rob Wolfe, denied any bad blood between the former co-stars. Mike Wolfe himself shared the news of Fritz's passing on Instagram on October 1, writing, "It’s with a broken heart that I share with you all that Frank passed away last night.

Reflecting on their long friendship, Wolfe added, "I’ve known Frank for more than half my life, and what you saw on TV is what I’ve always known—a dreamer who was as sensitive as he was funny. The Frank you saw on camera was the same person off-camera, with a unique ability to touch the hearts of so many simply by being himself. Who could have imagined that we would end up sharing the front seat of a white cargo van in front of millions of people, all captivated by our adventures together?"

Bottom of For


Post a Comment

0 Comments