Header Ads Widget

Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev arrested on domestic violence charges just three days after celebrating his wedding anniversary

 Artem Chigvintsev, the "Dancing with the Stars" pro, was arrested for domestic violence in Napa County, California. According to records obtained by Fox News Digital, Chigvintsev, who married "Total Divas" star Nikki Bella in 2022, was taken into custody on Thursday around 9:40 a.m. for violating California Penal Code Section 273.5(a) PC, which pertains to domestic violence or causing corporal injury to a spouse, former spouse, cohabitant, former cohabitant, or the parent of their child.

Representatives for Chigvintsev, Bella, and "Dancing with the Stars" have not yet responded to Fox News Digital's request for comment. Fox News has also learned that Chigvintsev is not scheduled to appear in Season 33 of "Dancing with the Stars," which premieres next month.The arrest occurred just two days after Bella, whose legal name is Nikki Garcia, celebrated the couple's two-year wedding anniversary. On Instagram, the former WWE star shared a video montage of their wedding day set to the song "Can't Help Falling in Love," writing, "This song is our love story. I’ll never forget where I was when I asked Jesus about Artem, having a conversation with Him and God. My feelings seemed too soon and everything felt too fast, but then this song played, and that’s when I knew I was falling in love with him and that it was meant to be.

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments